Charter Email belonged to an American telecommunications and mass media company. It provides its services to over 28 million customers spread in 41 states under the brand name ‘Spectrum’ and is also the second largest cable operator in the country. They also provide their webmail services, the Charter Email which allows you to access your mail anywhere and anytime.
Users who have opted for a Charter Email subscription get seven sub-emails to ensure that they can operate their businesses with ease. If you are already a Spectrum subscriber, there is no need for you to pay any additional costs to create a Charter account. In today’ article, we will discuss the login steps and the issues surrounding Charter Email & Roadrunner mail.
Charter Email Login
You must have a Charter spectrum email account to be able to view your emails. Here is how you can login in the Charter.net account easily. There are two methods which you can use to login to your charter spectrum webmail.
- Access https://idp.aws.charter.net/openam/UI/Login using any web browser.
- On the page, enter your Username and Password in the allotted text boxes.
- In the username field, you need to enter spectrum or bright house username or TWC ID
- Click on Sign In to log in into your charter.net email account.
- Access https://webmail.spectrum.net/mail/auth from your choice of web browser.
- Here you need to enter your email address and your email password in the designated text boxes and scroll down.
- Solve the given captcha and click on Sign In to complete your Charter Email login process.
Roadrunner or rr email login steps
If you want to log in into your Roadrunner or rr email account, here are the steps that you will have to follow
- Access rr.com and wait for the page to load.
- You will see three options. Choose the one according to the details you have and proceed further.
- If you find the Spectrum log in page, do not freak out as they have moved their services.
- On the login page, enter your login credentials such as username and password.
- You will also have to solve a captcha and after that click on Sign In to reach your rr email account.
TWC Email Login Steps
Similar to Roadrunner and charter email, if you look for TWC login page, they will instead show you Spectrum page and the reason is the same in this case too. Nevertheless, here are the steps to do it:
- Here is the link to redirect you to the TWC Mail login guide page.
- Go to https://mail.twcbc.com/
- Enter your login credentials, namely your username and password in the given text boxes and move down.
Setup Charter.net Email Using IMAP
If you are interested in manually setting up your Charter Email, you will have to follow the requisite steps –
- Look for the Mail software on your PC or smartphone.
- In the software, look for the Settings option.
- Tap on the Manage accounts option under the Settings tab.
- Select the ‘Add an account’ option and choose ‘Other account’ from the list of options available.
- After that enter the following details –
- Enter your Username in the given text box.
- Enter the password linked to that particular account.
- Type charter.net as the Server hostname.
- Enter 143 in the Port textbox if it is Insecure and 993 for Secure.
- Choose Security type as None.
- Click on Next to set up your Charter.net email using IMAP.
How to access Charter Email securely
Over the years, Charter Email has been shifting its online base from one domain to another. It has caused a lot of confusion amongst its users and they often find themselves in dilemma. The current host is Spectrum Net and we would suggest you to search for it and enter you login credentials correctly to reach your Charter Email account. Here is the link to it –
If you are facing any issues while trying to log in, here is what you can do
- Check you network and reset it once and see if it works.
- There can be an issue with the web browser. Try using an alternative web browser.
- Occasionally there can be issues with the device you are trying to log in. We suggest you to try from an alternative device.
- You internet connection may be down due to some issue. We would suggest you to come back and try after some time.
- If none of this is the case, it may be so that the Charter website is down due to some technical glitch. Be rest assured that the team is working to resolve the same and you can try after some time to access your account.