TWC Mail or Time Warner Cable Email is a webmail service that allows its users to access their emails on-the-go. Over the last few years, it has been gaining a lot of traction, mainly due to its ease of use, uniqueness, and a large amount of storage. It has a broad user base in the USA and several other countries.
But there are a lot of people who face difficulty in generally handling their accounts. Today’s article will cover a range of topics surrounding TWC mail and its services to help you sort your probable issues. So without further ado, let’s get started.
TWC Email Aka Spectrum Webmail
Initially, the TWC brand (then Roadrunner) had an email service known as Roadrunner Email. Under the service, users would get emails that would help them in running their business.
In the year 2012, the organization decided to rename themselves and merged all their services under a single brand known as TWC or Time Warner Cable. Their email service came to be known as TWC Webmail.
In 2016, a shuffling of business took place where Charter Communications acquired TWC and rebranded it to Spectrum Net. They also ended up renaming the TWC to Spectrum Webmail.
TWC Email Login – How to do that?
If you are an existing user of TWC Email service, there are two ways in which you can log in into your account. Here are the steps to follow :
- Using any of the web browsers, access https://www.spectrum.net/login/.
- If you are trying to use the old www.rr.com, you will get a message that they have moved to a new web address as soon as you try to load it. There you will see three links to click. Choose the one you belong to and continue.
- Enter the username and password in the respective text boxes and solve a captcha below.
- After that, click on Sign In to log in to your TWC account.
Alternative Method to TWC Email Account Login :
- Enter the following in the Address Bar of any web browser – https://webmail.spectrum.net/mail/auth and click on the Enter button.
- The webpage is different from the first method because it is a direct Spectrum Webmail login page.
- Similar to the first method, enter your username and password in the respective text boxes.
- Solve the captcha below and click on Sign In to go to your TWC dashboard.
How to Reset TWC Mail Password
If you have forgotten TWC Email password, here are the steps to reset it easily –
- Access https://webmail.spectrum.net/mail/auth and scroll down.
- Below the Sign In option, you will find the Forgot Email Password option. Tap on it.
- On the next page, you will see two options. Tap on the “I don’t know my email password” option.
- On the next page, fill in your email address and solve the captcha.
- Click on Submit, and you will get a password reset mail in your Email address.
- Follow the instructions in the mail and reset your password.
How to Unlock Old TWC Spectrum Webmail Account
If your account remains inactive for six months, TWC will deactivate your account. But the good thing is that as long as your TWC internet is active, you can always reactivate it. If you want to revisit your mails, sign in to your TWC Webmail account and tap on the Email icon at the top of your screen.
How to set up TWC Email Account Using IMAP
If you want to set up TWC Email account using IMAP and SMTP server details, here is how to do it –
- Find and open the Mail software on your smartphone or PC.
- Tap on the Settings option.
- Select the Manage accounts option
- Tap on the ‘Add an account’ option and select ‘Other account’ from the options available.
- Enter your Username and Password in the respective text boxes.
- Here are the server details –
- IMAP Server – mail.twc.com
- Choose None as the Security type
- Enter 993 in the Port text box if it is Secure and 143 and if it Insecure.
Contact TWC or Spectrum Webmail Support
- You can visit the official TWS Webmail page, or you can download the My Spectrum app and talk to the virtual agent, Ask Spectrum and get answers to your general queries.
- If you want to speak to one of their agents, you can call them on (833) 267-6094.
- If nothing helps, you can visit one of their stores to discuss your queries.